Join us at IYYUN
for a perfect Purim Morning!
Sunday Morning, March 12th @ 10 am
at IYYUN Center
- Shacharit Service: 10:00 am
- Followed by Megillah Reading: 10:45 am
- Lavish Brunch Spread – Bring on the Mimosas!: 11:15 am
Bring Mishloach Manot and exchange with others in the Community!
The Four Mitzvot of Purim:
You can do them all here, on Purim morning!
1. Megillah: Listen to Megillah (2 times – both at night and during the day)
2. Matanot L’evyonim: Give Charity to the Poor! (Rav Pinson will be collecting funds at the Brunch to distribute to the needy)
3. Mishloach Manot: Gifts of Food to our Friends (at least 2 types of ready to eat foods, to at least 1 friend)
4. Purim Seudah: A festive meal to celebrate the holiday!
also – at the Brunch Seudah Rav Pinson will be doing the Machatzit Hashekel Service.
Comments are closed.