Thank you for joining us for our Annual IYYUN Purim Event!
A Purim Tish with Rav Pinson
JOIN US FOR THE MOST HAPPENING PURIM PARTY & TISH IN TOWN!
this Year we’re going . . . Persian!!
Wednesday evening, March 7th at 6:30 pm
Invite ALL your Friends and come in Costume*!
- Megillah Reading (@6:40)
- megillah readings throughout the evening . . .
- Live Music with Pey Dalid! Roots, Rock and Reggae!
- Soulful/ Rap with the hottest Jewish musicians
- Bring your Instruments and join the Jam
- Every Flavor Hamentash!
- Lavish PERSIAN! Buffet!
- All you can drink L’chaim’s all night!
- Bar with specialty drinks for Sale – proceeds to go to the New IYYUN Center!
- Deep, Soul Stirring Purim Tish with Rav Dovber Pinson!
At the IYYUN Center
In the heart of Brownstone Brooklyn
452 Union Street, corner of Bond St
It’s coming sooner than you think, find a costume, brush up on your guitar
(or piano, drums, mandolin, sitar. . . ) skills and put on your dancing shoes the Iyyun Purim Jam is here again -
this time – Persian Style! with amazing food, live music all night, deep purim wisdom, non-stop l’chaims and the famous Tish with Rav Pinson,
this is the way to do purim!!
looking forward to seeing you then!
For more Information
- Children’s Room – from 6:30-8:30
- with arts and crafts – face painting, balloon art,
- and a special Clown & Magic Performance with Banana Peel the Magnificent!
a ‘not to be missed’ funny show!
Children’s Program is in loving memory of a very special girl, Alte Shula Swerdlov. May her memory be a blessing for all of us.
Comments are closed.